Consumers Encouraged to CLICK HERE. Auctioneers Encouraged to CLICK HERE.
Quick review & update on litigation between
Louisiana Auctioneer Licensing Board Member
Jeff Henderson (owner of JAH Enterprises d/b/a
Henderson Auctions) and Blake Everett.
1. Transfer of Crown Casino Vessel: Jeff Henderson to Everett on 12/3/13.
2. Lawsuit filed 5/27/14 in Livingston Parish of JAH Enterprises v. Everett et. al.
3. Lis Pendens filed by JAH (Jeff Henderson) in Mississippi on 6/4/14.
4. 8/25/14 motion by JAH to hire private process server to serve Everett.
5. 7/7/15 signed order by Mississippi judge expunging Lis Pendens.
6. 1/22/16 Henderson Ex Parte Motion: appoint attorney to represent Everett in Livingston Parish
CLICK HERE to return to the chronological master listing of LALB videos.